Friday, January 20, 2012

The good news..

since my last post I completed 50.4 miles in the 24 hour race in Glendale,AZ. Two weeks later, I returned to Phoenix to complete the Rock & Roll marathon. I'm still alive and kicking. My next marathon is in Austin in February.

The bad news?

I'm still wrestling the wheat monkey on my back!

It's time to make a change. This time I'm serious. I'm sick of looking like an overweight marathoner. The photos from Arizona make me cringe. If I really want to lose my wheat belly, I need to stop eating wheat. It's very black and white. No wheat.

And so I begin again. This time I'm going to only going to focus on No Wheat. When the habit is built, I'll eliminate processed sugar. My last few leaps into a wheat free lifestyle has been to go 100% Paleo. No grains or sugar. I've learned that I need to take baby steps to succeed. Just focus on one project at a time.

No Wheat for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment