Saturday, February 25, 2012

I've been wheat free for 10 days

and grain free too.

The last time I ditched wheat, it was a struggle. This time feels different, I think something has clicked.

Last weekend I completed the Austin marathon on a grain free diet. No problems, I did miss my post race bagel and coffee. I was eating delicious food from this place...


I wish there was a Snap Kitchen in New Mexico. All the food is prepared in containers for breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts and snacks.


They have different diets, vegetarian, gluten and dairy free, etc. I chose the Paleo meals. I bought almond crusted salmon, crust-less quiche, mashed cauliflower, some sugar/grain free desserts and some juices.

I loved eveything I ate, Austin is very lucky to have a place like this. Snap Kitchen is also in Houston.

I'm experimenting with some recipes this weekend. I've made some salmon in my trusty sous vide machine. I'm making a whipped coconut milk mousse this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment