Saturday, February 2, 2013

It's Groundhog Day!


A perfect day to begin my no sugar-like substitute challenge.

I changed the rules a bit. My challenge will be No Dessert Baking for 4 weeks. That's where I get into trouble. Too much tasting batter and licking bowls.

If I don't bake, my sugar substitute consumption plummets. The only dessert I buy is these petit-fores. I'll still have an afternoon fat bomb. The ones I make are with 100% chocolate, no sugar substitutes.

I packed away my muffin tins and moved the Swerve and Xylitol to the back of the pantry. Maybe I'll go for walks instead of baking...

UPDATE..I tested my blood for the first time in a`week. I was braced for a bad reading and I got one. I was .4, just a measly .1 above being out of ketosis. I'm determined to get the number back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment