Friday, December 21, 2012

The world didn't blow up today

and it's winter solstice.

Seems like a good time to begin another 100 day experiment.

I'm still doing Nutritional Ketosis. I think this will be a year long project, not just 100 days. I feel so good that I don't want it to end.

I'm thinking about trying Fast-5 again.

I've started and stopped Fast-5 more times than I can count. This time I may be successful. Since I'm keto-adapted, I don't even get hungry until the afternoon. I've been eating a protein/fat meal around 10am, just because I feel like I should eat something. But I'm not hungry when I do so.

Hmm...100 days would be from tomorrow until April 1.

Let's see what happens.

UPDATE...I forgot that next weekend I plan on walking 100 miles. Fast-5 will have to wait until January.

No comments:

Post a Comment