Friday, November 9, 2012

Uh-oh

I've been a bit carb crazy today.

I blame Thanksgiving.

I'm on a quest to find a tasty LCHF dessert for the holidays. I made a no bake chocolate cake that was ok but not perfect. I'm not a stellar baker so it was probably something I did. The cake didn't hold together, even after being refrigerated overnight.

This afternoon I made a chocolate cake that is baked. It's out of the oven and smells pretty good. I'm cautiously optimistic.

The problem is that I've been tasting and tasting and tasting again. I ate a big slice of the no bake cake to make sure it wasn't the recipe I want. I've lost track of how many carbs I've consumed, tomorrow's ketone reading may not be pretty.

I'll focus on the positive, today my ketone reading was 2.3. Tomorrow's reading will be interesting...

3 HOURS LATER...My stomach hurts. I guess I should be happy that I can't overdo carbs anymore. I feel icky....

No comments:

Post a Comment