Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I almost chickened out

and didn't check my blood today.

After yesterday's carb-a-looza, I feared the worse. I finally faced reality and checked under the hood..

glucose..71  (whew)
ketones...8 (could have been lots worse)

On happier news...my ketone sticks arrived from Canada! Here's the website I used  www.universaldrugstore.com

The strips were about $2 each, much better than the US rate of $5 each. I was able to get some bargins on eBay but I hate the auctions. I've never been good at haggling.

Since I have a source for ketone strips that I can afford, I'm thinking about doing a 100 day experiment. I'm curious to see how I would feel if I can elevate my ketones from the .5 range to around 2. I need to buy more glucose strips too.

Hmmm...I need to contemplate my plan...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information.
    click here: https://www.dosepharmacy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy magnalyte plus cream online Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are in the affected area. This medicine is for external use only.

    ReplyDelete